The Twenty-Niner leads the mountain wheel line-up. Its strength and durability is designed to be tough, stiff, and push the limits off road. Ideal for both training and racing, this full carbon Twenty-Niner is ready for any rough terrain. Coupled with the iRT mountain hubs, the Twenty-Niners are light, stiff, and fast and have a near instantaneous engagement. Made with double-butted Sapim spokes and high strength 7000 series alloy nipples, this wheel set will last for years to come. 15mm front Thru Axel compatible and 12x142 rear Thu Axel compatible with rear hub end cap upgrades. Tubeless tape, vales, and skewers included.
- Rims: Full carbon and tubeless compatible.
- Hub: iRT Mountain
- Bearings: EZO Japanese Steel
- Spoke count: 32/32
- Spokes: Double-Butted- Black
- Nipples: iRT 16mm 7000 Alu/Ano – Black
- Rim Tape: Tubeless Tape (25mm)
- Weight (Tubeless/Clincher): 1550g
- 15mm front Thru Axel compatible and 12x142 rear Thu Axel compatible with rear hub end cap upgrades
- Front Left: 282mm
- Front Right: 286mm
- Rear Non-Drive: 284mm
- Rear Drive: 282mm
- ERD: 603mm